Am a Single Family with 1 kid in need of an live-in au pair/housekeeper for my 4 year old daughter (22- 30 hours per week).
I need the following services:
1) Wrap around school care (eat breakfast, take him to school, pick him up from school, arrange activities, homework help, play etc). (22-25 hours)
2) Housekeeping (3-5 hours)
3) Cooking (2-3 hours)
4) A couple of evenings a week babysitting after 7:30.
We're mostly vegetarian (except occassional fish & eggs) . I place a lot of emphasis on providing a sugar free/healthy diet full of fresh fruit & veg. So, we'd get on well with someone who has an interest in cooking healthy food.
We're also quite an upbeat, fun/silly family with a positive spin on life (glass is always 1/2 full) and would love to attract the same.
Personality wise, I'd like someone who loves children, can play well (be goofy and fun), has experience with kids, is mature, responsible, warm, "switched on", energetic, polite, cheerful, friendly, affectionate, team player and a bit of a morning person!
Our home is centrally located in Stockbridge.
Please note that this is a Live-In position.
Please respond with
1) Details of your recent au pair/child care work,
2) a CV and Resume
3) Details on your availability?
4) What your salary expectation (weekly rate) is for 30 hours (Live-in).
5) When you can interview?
If you are interested in my job offer you can kindly send your CV to my email contact [email protected]
We hope to hear from you soon.